How to Play
👇 Subscribe on YouTube 👇
All you need is:
- Trash bag - the bigger, the better. Fill it half full of air and tie it off.
- Ball - (can use paper ball, stuffed animal, just about anything)
- Grocery sack (optional) - Use it to turn your ball into a foxtail
Play by yourself
- Pop it as high as you can
- Bonus points for catching it
Play with others
- Pop it to them so they can catch it
PE Teacher Challenge
Let's have some fun playing together! I want to make a video of PE teachers all over the world playing together. Just make a video of yourself and post it on Twitter or Instagram.
1. Catch my item
2. Pop something else out
3. Challenge friends & tag your video with #PopThatPE
*include your location
Let's Pop That around the world!
Pick a card, then do the activity. Great for in-person, socially distanced, in-classroom, and remote PE.
Find the matching image on both cards, then get moving!