How to Play Unlock My Phone
Here's a quick video that shows how to play.
Get 10 paper plates and write a number (0-9) on each. Then set them up like a phone's lock screen with walking space (about 2 feet) between each number. Then load up the Level 1 video (see below) and follow along with your screen. Your goal is to tap all four numbers and get back to 0 before it dings and moves to the next code.
The only rule is to avoid stepping on numbers.
- Put even more space between the numbers to make it more challenging
- Play with your friends (even via video chat). Just load up the video on another screen and hit Play at the same time.
- Put extra space between the numbers and play with 2 players on the same board.
- My favorite way to play... Target Style. Throw at targets to hit each code.
- Make it a live race! See who can hit the code first. You can control the timing when you download the Keynote/PowerPoint presentations (and this feature is coming soon to PLAY: InterACTIVE Arcade).
- Teambuilding! Download the presentations below and see how many codes they can do in a few minutes. Only move to the next code when a certain number of players have finished their code. I have my students give me a thumbs up when they're done (works great like this for live virtual PE).
All videos are on YouTube. Can't view YouTube? With a PLAY subscription, you can stream all Be Well Played videos and games ad-free and on any device. Or you can download the Video Package with every level (0-5) and the How to Play video.
Level 0 is for beginners and children just learning numbers. They have 10 seconds to find all the numbers. If 10 seconds isn't long enough, go HERE and use the slides to go through the numbers. You get control over when you move to the next code.
This is the best place for most people to start. You get a good idea of how the game flows and you'll be ready for the next level. You get 7 seconds to tap each code.
Did you pass Level 1? Click below to share your progress!
You get 5 seconds to tap each code.
Did you pass Level 2? Click below to share your progress!
You get 4 seconds to tap each code.
Did you pass level 3? Click below to share your high score!
You get 3 seconds to tap each code.
Did you pass Level 4? Click below to share your high score!
You get 2 seconds to tap each code.
You beat the game! Click below to show off.
Make the game even more dynamic when you get the Keynote & PowerPoint presentations! Give younger students practice or race live. You control the timing. (this feature will soon be available in the PLAY: Interactive Arcade)
Like This Game? Check Out Some Others
Rock Paper Scissors - A modern, interactive twist on the classic
Flip Decks - Interactive card flipping games. Flip the card, do the action.
Unlock My Phone: Target Style - Throw at targets to hit as many codes as you can
Paper Ball Knock Out - The most fun you can have with two paper balls and a cup
The River & The Bank - A physically active brain teaser. Can you keep up and make no mistakes?
Treat yourself or your favorite PE teacher to the finest Phys Ed tee shirts this side of the Mississippi (both sides, really)